Cake with rasins. Contains too much carbs, including sugars.
This image is used in article: Food addiction is alarmingly similar to drug addiction – see why.
More articles on Men’s Health Herbal Pharmacy.com:
- Symptoms that you may be addicted to junk food
- Is sugar a drug? The truth about sugar addiction
- The best treatment for food addiction – there is no straight answer to this question
- Top 11 biggest myths about nutrition
- Why low-carb is better than a low-fat diet?
- Do microwave ovens actually affect our health and our food?
- Is vegetarianism or veganism healthier than the western diet? Or it is a pseudoscience?
- Are there really mad scientists manipulating our foods, in order to make us addicted and overeat?
- Is fructose really that harmful?
- How truthful is the modern nutritional policy, and how objective is the science it is based on?
- Is bread actually bad for your health?